Sunday, October 6, 2013

Better late than never!

Hi folks: I bet you though we totally forgot about you didn't ya?  In a way I guess we did! Both Mom and I have had some serious medical issues to deal with since the last post on this blog and to some extent we are both STILL  dealing with those issues. However, In my case they have forced me to do more of my work on line rather than by running around town . I guess since I've tripled my annual income this year doing about half the work it must have been a good move that I did get sick but I'm not entirely sure about that one. What do you folks think?  Mom's getting better too! I've encouraged her to talk with My "cousin" Pastor Craig about putting together a production of a play called Mother Moon that she REALLY wants to direct and star in.  Its only in the idea phase now as far  as I know and I'm not sure if I'm ruining the talks with "cousin" Craig by mentioning it here but I hope the can set it up. Maybe they'll even get "cousin" Charlie to come up and do the music score but that may be to far down the road to  think about yet.   Please help Mom  get it going if you can. She's been really down lately and setting up this play seems o have really brightened her spirits . I'm like to see it happen for her! Please help if you can.

As for me,  I've been busy too as I've said. I had to cancel the tour because of the medical issue but I've sold a few more books and finished the screen play I was working on. I also started a new advice blog called : THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A DUMB QUESTION.  Here's the link: http://tinaadq.blogspot.com

There is actually some advice in the current post believe it or not. Maybe a little advice in some of the others too . but if you really want to know about me scroll back to the first posts on the blog and check out the " Subtract the pants" (not what you might be thinking it is.) store and "The Mule" story that follows it.  I think you'll find them both amusing and more than slightly educational. If you like them please visit the "products" page on my website at http://www.skysajeenterprise.com     and take a look at my books. feel free to check out the demo reel page too to see me performing a few of my poems You can feel free to look through the rest of the site IF YOU REALLY WANT TO as well.

Lastly , I'm featuring the work of Lynnelle P on the Poetic Conversations blog right now. she's working on a novel and for some reason wanted to publish the entire think on my blog. She's a strong writer out of San Diego,CA how could I refuse? she's been handling the post on the blog since August 15th and has one more coming on the 9th of October to finish the work. check her work out at http://poeticconversations.blogspot.com

Okay, that's just about everything I can think of at the moment.  Hopefully Mom will post herself again soon. Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment